Saturday, April 7, 2018

CALL INTO ACTION

I am looking for 10 LEADERS to train and help build their fitness businesses. Experience the transformation and increase your income and lifestyle. Would YOU Join my team? So we can make it to the TOP!! Success begins with a real diagnostic of your current reality.

✅ Getting fit and healthy - ✅Paying off debt - ✅Early "retirement" - ✅Paid for exotic vacations - ✅Building a rewarding business - ✅Wait no more: ASK ME 

Learn more about joining my team of coaches by clicking on this link > Become Coach



I'm looking for 10 men and women to be part of my team who want to be paid to live a healthy & fit life while sharing their journey on social media. Reach YOUR fitness goals and help other men and women reach theirs. You do NOT need to be in perfect shape, just have a heart for helping others. You MUST be hardworking, self-motivated and focused to make a difference in your own life and the lives of others. Potential to earn a part-time or full-time income--results are based on your efforts.


These 10 will work with me on a daily basis and learn the ropes on how to create a successful coaching business from home while getting in the best shape of their life!  This NOT a quick fix and NOT FREE there is value to what I do! It WILL require hard work and dedication but the payoff will be so worth it!!! If that's you, like this post or message me to secure your spot!  Message OR email me at Aixifitnessxi@gmail.com to start the conversation. Non coaches only and those not working with a coach.  Serious inquiries only.
Must be 18+ U.S, UK & and CANADA only!

Xoxo Sarah

Do you want to lose weight, build muscle, or feel more fit? ***Enrollment is OPEN for my monthly fit family accountability group. Are you Ready??? Invite some friends and make sure to fill out the application below!!! Or email me at aixifitnessxi@gmail.com

Apply Here

I will be in contact with you within the next 24hrs with all the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment