Tuesday, February 7, 2017

BIO: I AM COACH AIXI

Intense, Eccentric & Electrifying!!

I have an insatiable passion to dedicate my time and energy as Coach inspiring people into fitness, adding value, and genuinely engaging with them to live a new healthy fulfilling lifestyle whilst holding myself and other auspicious people accountable. I have a strong desire to live my life in love, passion, integrity, purpose, and in gratitude to help people create the true vision of their lives by activating them to realize their true potential to live extraordinary lives and see them through to act upon it by manifesting their dreams into a reality. I want to bare witness through my influence as a mentor to create a dynamic team of auspicious Leaders. Leaders that have become inspired to break beyond the mental barriers to elevate others at an accelerating pace to help them achieve their health and fitness goals while establishing optimal financial success.


No comments:

Post a Comment