Tuesday, February 7, 2017

I AM HIRING ROCKSTAR PIYO COACHES! JOIN MY PIYO CHALLENGE GROUP!

I am now accepting applications to recruit 10 QUALITY CHALLENGERS that want to get gain muscle and lose inches this fall for 60 days! 

10 quality challengers that are committed to this challenge group.

I'll be YOUR FREE COACH! I'm looking for quality people that are willing to STICK WITH IT and might even consider SHARING their results to enter the BEACHBODY CHALLENGE to win $500 to $1000!

This is a HIGH VALUE OPPORTUNITY!!
✔NO quick fixes
✔NO pills
✔NO wraps
✔NO creams
✔NO crash dieting

I am seeking only new positive, serious and committed people that desire a lifestyle change. 

There is immense value to this fantastic opportunity I am offering that will enable you to integrate fitness and nutrition get you in to the best shape of your life AND meet some of the most amazing/inspirational people you'll ever meet.

ONE DECISION could honestly forever change your life. This is it!! 

             ➡✴DETAILS✴⬅

Regardless of your fitness level joining my private accountability group is the best ROI for yourself. Anyone can do this!
I can only work with the *WILLING*!

IM LOOKING FOR YOUR STORY! I am looking for a couple PARTNERS to help run a fitness challenge group alongside me. Must be willing to use program along us, with the chance to earn your money back. Comment below if you know someone who would be a great fit!
We start our accountability group in November Join us!

I am now accepting applications to join my next online
fitness challenge group! 
Serious inquiries only.
Must be 18+ U.S and Canada only!

Email Sarah: aixifitnessxi@gmail.com 
To get you started to join my team


No comments:

Post a Comment