Tuesday, February 7, 2017

JOIN THE BEACHBODY CHALLENGE & BECOME AN ALPHA ELITE ROCKSTAR COACH!


Guess What!?

I AM LOOKING FOR YOUR STORY! 
I am looking for a couple PARTNERS to help run a fitness challenge group alongside me. Must be willing to use program along us, Shakeology with the chance to earn your money back. Comment below if you know someone who would be a great fit! 

I am looking for my next before and after stars. 
My #1 mission is to empower YOU to achieve your goals. Yes, this is all about you.
PiYo™ Strength is a hybrid, athletic workout inspired by the mind/body practices of yoga and Pilates, as well as the principles of sports stretch, strength training, conditioning and dynamic movement. It includes modifications for the group exercise environment, yet offers exercise progressions to challenge all levels of participants. As a mainstream alternative to traditional practices, it does not involve chanting, meditating, Sanskrit terminology or expressed
spirituality. When performed on a regular basis, PiYo™ Strength will increase the participants strength, flexibility, and balance, while offering stress reduction and improve one's overall fitness level.

Do you know of any friends, or family that could benefit from a fun opportunity to join a challenge and earn their money back? I have 10 spots available! Challenge group starts November! 

I'm looking for quality people that are willing to STICK WITH IT and might even consider SHARING their results to enter the BEACHBODY CHALLENGE to win $500 to $1000!

Get fit = Get paid. Doesn't matter what fitness level. Anyone can do this. The challengers benefit massively. Many of the coaches on my team including me are already PiYo Certified Instructors, so we can help challengers get the best results from PiYo.


I am now accepting applications to join my next online
fitness challenge group! 
Serious inquiries only.
Must be 18+ U.S and Canada only!

Email Sarah: aixifitnessxi@gmail.com 
To get you started to join my team




No comments:

Post a Comment